Set in a picture-perfect setting, our Stryker office in Selzach is located amidst rolling green hills, scenic alpine routes, and endless summit trails. All 10 minutes away from Solothurn, one of the most beautiful towns in the country.
Our Selzach office at a glance:
· Office Address: Dr. Homer Stryker Strasse 1, 2545 Selzach, Switzerland.
· Number of Employees: 600+
· Main Businesses: Trauma and Extremities
· Main Function(s): Production/Manufacturing, Logistics, Purchasing, Strategic Sourcing, IT, HR, Controlling, Quality Assurance, Regulatory Affairs, Complaint Handling, R&D and Marketing
Here's why we love our Selzach office:
1. You can travel the world.
We’re very proud of our Global Mobility offering! It’s our internal foreign exchange program that encourages assignments to Stryker locations around the globe. An opportunity to immerse yourself in diverse cultures, broaden your horizons, and grow your career on an international landscape—it’s not to be missed!
2. You’re in charge of your work day!
We believe you should have the freedom to decide when and where to work from. Here at our office in Selzach, you’re offered the opportunity to work from home if that suits you. We also love our flextime working hours as you’ll get to determine when to start and end your day.
3. We are family!
It’s hard to decide what our favorite Stryker activity is—the annual Baby Forest Day when we plant a tree for each baby of a Stryker employee, our Bring Your Child to Work Day, or our annual spring party. One thing we know for sure is that we love doing things together!
Solothurn’s charm and stunning natural surroundings, as well as the economic appeal of the entire region, makes Switzerland’s most beautiful baroque town a real gem. This area is said to have 5 seasons instead of 4: Spring, summer, autumn, winter and carnival!
Interested in joining our family in Selzach?
Check out our current job openings and apply today!